Scouting Through Covid – resources
Twin Valley has collected the following resources to help you lead your units during the pandemic. Check back periodically as we continue to add new content.
Watch our September 24, 2020 “Scouting Through Covid” informational session. Council, District Scouters, and unit leaders share council guidelines, and share best practices for scouting during the pandemic:
The following documents will continue to be useful to your unit during the pandemic. Refer to them frequently.
- Using Zoom for Virtual Scouting
- Successful Virtual Troop Meetings
- Restart Scouting Checklist
- Allowable Scouting Activities (GGAC)
- Matrix of Cub Scout Adventures by Rank
- Single Month Den Meeting Agenda (Wolf)
- Monthly Breakdown of Den Meetings (Wolf)
- Monthly Pack Meeting Rank Adventures as Planned (Pack)
- September PowerPoint Pack Mtg
- Pre Recorded Cub Scout Adventures