Council Program Fee
The Council Program Fee (CPF) was implemented in mid 2020 by the Golden Gate Area Council. Below are documents outlining the mechanics, FAQs, and suggestions. The CPF is a much simpler program to administer than the older program (PAIA).
EDIT 9/28/2020: Some of the literature below expresses that the PAIA was dissolved in summer of 2020. On 9/18/2020, the Board elected to have the PAIA be terminated after 12/31/2020. The PAIA and CPF will be due with recharter in 2020.
The CPF will:
- maintain camping and activity fees at the lowest levels
- increase stability in the family giving program
- collect a single fee at recharter time
- improve field staff availability to units
- provide supplemental medical and accident insurance coverage
- ensure that no Scout is left behind
- Registration Financial Assistance
- CPF Introduction & Explanation
- CPF FAQs
- CPF information presentation – slide deck
- CPF Interactive video – presented by Matt Lindberg